Friday, November 16, 2007

Week 5/6 - Flickr

I will be charitable and thus describe myself as.... not photogenic. As a result, I have little use for such internets frippery as uploading pictures of myself for unsuspecting viewers to blind themselves with.

That said, I have used Photobucket (a less useful version of Flickr) before, and the ability to tag images is pretty cool.

Kids in Japan do this obsessively, apparently, since they all have cell phones with cameras in them (and television/radio pickup, and internet connectivity, and particle colliders, etc). They will take pictures of anything and promptly put them up on the internet. As panopticons go, it's better than Britain, I suppose. At least Japan has sushi and ramen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yum sushi! and if we were half as interesting with our clothing fashion as the japanese kids are, I would be photographing away!

القمر السعودى said...

شركة تنظيف بالهفوف
شركة تنظيف بابها