Friday, November 2, 2007

Also Week 4 - Podcasts

Podcasts are seriously my favorite thing about my iPod. The times when I commute generally have nothing I'm terribly interested in on the radio, so I whip out my iPod, plug it into the car tuner I picked up, and listen to something interesting. Generally it's something like Astronomy Cast or The Skeptic's Guide to the Universe, but I also listen to podcasts of talk or news shows that either don't air around here or air at stupid o'clock when nobody who keeps a sane sleep schedule can hear it.

I haven't made any podcasts myself at this point, though ideas for them keep occurring to me. Of course, I generally shoot them down within about 5 seconds for two reasons: 1) nobody cares about the topic 2) I don't feel like paying for the bandwidth if people DO like it.

1 comment:

They call me Mimi said...

I totally agree with you. Pugcasts really are the best thing about the iPug. Can you recommend any good (left leaning) current events and news podcasts that are fairly short? I already do the 15 min BBC world news thing, but I feel its important for a pug to know whats going on in the world.